breast lift photo gallery
featured breast lift patients
TV shows plastic surgery
financing breast surgery
board certified surgeon
breast lift Q and A
breast lift glossary
breast lift surgery newsletter
book your complimentary cosmetic consultation
Breast Lift Surgery Candidates
Breast Lift Checklist
- One or both of your nipples are at or below your breast crease
- One or both of your nipples point downward.
- You have had children and or breast fed and noticed changes in breast shape, skin tone, firmness and the nipple location.
- You have a breast deformity.
- If one of your nipples is at a different height than the other and a lift is need to correct the difference
- Your breasts lack a pleasant shape and firmness.
- You are having breast reconstruction on one breast and need to lift and reshape the other breast to match the reconstructed side.
- Your breast skin is loose and sags and the nipples are at an undesirable location on the breasts.
- Your breasts size is good, but they are pendulous and their shape and nipple location could be improved.
- You want your breasts to be “Perkier”.
- You have had weight loss and have skin laxity and nipples at or below the inframammary crease.
- If you want your nipples higher on the breasts.
You may be a good candidate for a breast lift if you check off any of these criteria.
If you checked off one or more of the points from the checklist and you would also like to increase your breast size you may be a candidate for breast lift surgery with augmentation.
If you have not checked off any of the 12 points and you just want to increase your breast size, you may be a good candidate for an augmentation mammoplasty.
***The best way to determine if you would benefit from breast lift surgery and what breast lift surgery would give you the best result, is to book a personal consultation with the breast expert , Dr. Corbin or another Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, to be evaluated and educated on all aspects of breast lift surgery***